My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Right now I`m taking a year off from high school. For the past 2 and a half years, I`ve been working towards my grade 10 piano exam with the Royal Conservatory, and I finished in January, with a mark of 83%. Now I want to travel and volunteer, particularily in France because I love the country and I don`t want to lose my French after having gone through 12 years of French immersion. Until I leave for my trip, my days consist of going to work (I work in a restaurant), playing the piano for fun, planning my trip, walking the dog, going to yoga, and going out with friends.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A brief peek inside

Here are a couple of pics from inside the chateau de sacy. They're not much, but they give you a little bit of an idea of what it's like. Hermine puts up signs all over the house like the ones in the pics below...mostly telling you not to do something, like "do not leave this light on". The pic on the left is a sign that's posted in the shower. On the right is part of the kitchen. If you can zoom in, look around....and good luck trying to decipher the note on the right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home